1. Sea Urchin try gold banded snapper is cook with perfection. If you want to impress your gf or boss wife to fancy dining, this is the right place to go. Rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
2. Take japanese restaurant, if you miss out on lobster in bali. Try the fresh live lobster sashimi! it melts in your mouth. Also dont forget to try mentis sashimi, sea urchin, belly salmon, grouper, snapper, and mackerel. Tuna i am not a big fan of the taste because is frozen ,its not fresh tuna. from my experience running bigeye tuna, southern bluefin and yellowfin long line business.Take is the best place to eat sashimi grade tuna and is quarantee the tuna is not CO treated like most japanese restaurant in Bali. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
3. Laota i suggest you order the steam cod with soya sauce and prawn called “udang mabuk”. The prawn are lived prawn boil and serve with deliious sauce.⭐️⭐️⭐️
4. Jimbaran seafood. The food is tasty, but the quality and grade of the fish is second grade fish that didnt pass export standard. You must choose carefully for the freshness of the fish for the best dining experience. I will stick with gold banded snapper, rosy snapper, bream,emperor and gold spot spinefoot. Avoid groupers, barramundi, trevally and all other fish. Lobster and prawn are over price, not fresh and its not worth it!! ⭐️⭐️
5. Duck king. You can eat fresh lived coral trout and sometime if you are lucky barramundi cod. Order the steam with soya sauce. Also dont forget to try the jellyfish. ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Happy dining in Bali, and dont forget you pay for what you get. You go cheap you get bad quality, you pay well you get a good quality. There is not such place in this world you pay cheap for good quality food.